By utilizing the the high energy laser to scan the surface of product, laser marking device can be used for marking of different materials such as metal, plastic, rubber, LED and other materials, which is high accuracy and quality.
Laser marking technology
Laser marking technology is one of the largest applications for laser processing. Laser marking is a marking method that uses a high-energy-density laser to locally illuminate a workpiece, causing the surface material to vaporize or undergo a chemical reaction of color change, thereby leaving a permanent mark. Laser marking can produce a variety of text, symbols and patterns, etc., the size of the characters can be from millimeters to micrometers, which has special significance for the anti-counterfeiting of products.
Laser marking technology has the following characteristics
1. Can process most metal or non-metal materials.
2. The laser is processed by non-mechanical "tool". It does not produce mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material, no “tool” wear, no toxicity, and rarely causes environmental pollution.
3. The laser beam is very thin, so that the consumption of the material to be processed is small.
4. X-rays are not generated under processing as in the processing methods such as electron beam bombardment, and are not interfered by electric fields and magnetic fields.
5. the operation is simple, the use of microcomputer numerical control technology can achieve automated processing, can be used in the production line for high-efficiency processing of parts, can be used as part of the flexible processing system.
6. It uses precision workbench for fine micromachining.
7. It uses the microscope system or camera system to observe or monitor the surface condition of the surface being processed.
8. The internal components can be processed through the light-trans missive materials (such as quartz, glass).
9. The prism or reflection system can be used to concentrate the beam onto the inner surface or the inclined surface of the workpiece for processing.
10. It can mark barcodes, numbers, characters, patterns and other signs.
11. The line width of these marks can be as small as 20μm and the line depth can be less than 10mm, so the surface of the parts with “good density” size can be marked.
Laser technology application
As a modern precision machining method, laser marking machine technology has unique advantages compared with corrosion and pneumatic machining:
1. The laser is used as the additive method, and there is no processing force between it and the workpiece. It has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force and small heat influence, which ensures the original precision of the workpiece. At the same time, the material has a wide adaptability and can make very fine marks on the surface of many materials and has very good durability.
2 The laser has good space and time controllability, and there is a great degree of freedom on the material, shape, size and processing environment of the object to be processed, especially for automatic addition and special surface processing. And the addition mode is flexible, which can not only meet the needs of laboratory-style single-item design, but also meet the requirements of industrial mass production.
3 laser scribing is fine, the lines can reach the order of millimeters and micrometers. Marking forgery and modification made by laser marking technology is very difficult, which is important for product anti-counterfeiting.
4. The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can form an efficient and automatic processing equipment, which can produce various texts, symbols and patterns, it's easy to design marking patterns with software, change the content of markings, and adapt to the requirements of modern production for high efficiency and fast pace.
5 laser processing has no pollutant source, it is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology. Laser marking machines have been widely used in various industries, opening up broad prospects for high-quality, high-efficiency, pollution-free and low-cost modern processing and production. With the continuous expansion of modern laser marking application fields, the requirements for miniaturization, high efficiency and integration of laser manufacturing equipment systems are becoming higher and higher. The successful development of new high-efficiency fiber laser technology is bound to have a big push on this.