With the development automation technology, automatic welding technology is more advanced. Automatic welding machine plays an important role in the application of various industries, and its application is expanding rapidly. In the modern industrial production, the mechanization and automation of the welding production process are the inevitable trends of the manufacturing industry. The automatic welding machine we provided, with more efficient, high welding precision and fast welding speed, can be widely used in many fields.
In the past 20 years, with the development of digital, automation, computer, mechanical design technology and the importance of welding quality, automatic welding has developed into an advanced manufacturing technology, and role automatic welding equipment plays in various industrial applications is more and more important, and the scope of application is expanding rapidly. In modern industrial production, the mechanization and automation of the welding production process is an inevitable trend in the modernization of the welding mechanism manufacturing industry.
According to the degree of automation, automated welding equipment can be divided into the following three categories:
1. Rigid automated welding equipment Rigid automatic welding equipment can also be called primary automatic welding equipment, most of which are designed according to the principle of open loop control. Although the entire welding process is automatically completed by the welding equipment, the feedback of the welding parameters during the welding process cannot be closed-loop feedback system, and the possible deviations cannot be randomly corrected.
2. Self-adaptive control automatic welding equipment The adaptively controlled welding equipment is a highly automated welding equipment, which is equipped with sensors and electronic detection lines, it can automatically guide and tracks the weld trajectory, and implements closed-loop feedback control of the main welding parameters. The entire welding process will be completed automatically according to preset procedures and process parameters.
Intelligent automatic welding equipment
It utilizes a variety of advanced sensing components such as vision sensors, tactile sensors, auditory sensors and laser scanners etc., and it makes uses of computer software systems, databases and expert systems with functions such as identification, judgment, real-time detection, calculation, automatic programming, welding parameters storage and the ability to automatically generate weld log files.
The composition of automated welding equipment:
1. Welding power supply, its output power and welding characteristics should be matched with the welding method to be used, and the interface connected with the main controller is installed.
2. wire feeder and its control and speed control system, for the wire feeder with higher requirements on wire feed speed control accuracy, its control circuit should add speed feedback
3. The welding machine head uses its moving mechanism, which consists of a welding machine head, a welding head support frame, a hanging type carriage, etc., and is used in a precision welding head mechanism. The drive system should adopt a servo motor equipped with an encoder.
4. Weldment movement or displacement mechanism, such as welding roller frame, head and tail frame turning machine, rotary platform and positioner, etc., precision moving position mechanism should be equipped with servo motor drive
5. weldment clamping mechanism
6. The main controller, also known as the system controller, is mainly used for linkage control of each component, control of welding procedures, setting, adjustment and display of main welding parameters. Control functions such as troubleshooting and man-machine dialogue can be expanded as necessary.
7. computer software, computer software commonly used in welding equipment includes: programming software, functional software, process software and expert systems, etc.
8. welding head guiding or tracking mechanism, arc pressure automatic controller, welding gun yaw and monitoring system
9. Auxiliary devices, such as wire feeding system, circulating water cooling system, flux recovery and conveying device, wire holder, cable hose, drag chain mechanism structure design and electrical control design these three parts.
10. Welding robots, also known as robotic arms, are an important part of automated welding equipment. Its main tasks include: welding, cutting, thermal spraying, carrying etc..
Application and value of automatic welding equipment in all-position welding
First, the automatic welding equipment is applied in the all-position welding, and the welding execution part is driven by the rotary pair to flexibly and reasonably change the posture of the welding torch, which is beneficial to the all-position welding work. At the same time, the motor power can be reduced while driving the same welding actuator. In the application, it is better to install the sensor at the welding position on the final stage deceleration shaft to detect the position of the welding gun. With this installation method, the control precision obtained is relatively high. In addition, by means of this memory on the automatic welding equipment, the parameters of the welding process and the weld tracking control program are stored, and the welding process parameters are stored in the arc welding power source, so that the advantages of the arc welding power source are further exerted. Through the cooperation of the two, it effectively solves various quality problems that may occur in all-position automatic welding operations.
Secondly, the driving of the welding torch is carried out by means of a stepping motor (the stepping motor is an open-loop control element stepping motor part that converts the electric pulse signal into angular displacement or line displacement). The digital input pulse model is effectively converted into a rotary motion by this motor. The accuracy of the component itself is high, and there is neither drift problem nor problems such as accumulated error. The application of this component in all-position welding not only keeps the rotational speed unchanged, but also controls the frequency signal to be relatively stable, and the torch displacement is more accurate.
Thirdly, in the all-position welding operation, the welding head and the arc welding power source are organically combined, which not only can achieve the purpose of full-position automatic welding, but also can reduce the price of the automatic welding equipment to a certain extent. In this way, not only can automatic welding be achieved, also the semi-automatic welding can be carried out by means of the arc welding power sources and the utilization of the semi-automatic welding torches.