Nowadays, automated assembly technology is gradually replacing the manual assembly, since it can reduce labor costs and improve production efficiency and product stability. Yiheda has wealth of experience in developing automated assembly machine for many industries, such as automotive, low voltage electrical, hardware, precision electronics and other industries, we can provide customers with complete automation solutions with a short delivery. The assembly cycle time and precision can be adjusted according to the customer's needs, thus the performance of the equipment can be maximized.
What are the assembly machine functions of the automatic assembly machine?
1. The components of the automation assembly equipment are orientedly aligned, conveyed, and the escapement system automatically aligns the disorganized parts in a space orientation that is easy for the machine to automatically process, and then smoothly transports them to the subsequent escapement for the preparation of subsequent robotic gripping.
2. The grab-shift-placement mechanism grabs or vacuums the component that is positioned by the escapement and then moves to another location (usually the assembly work position).
3. The assembly working mechanism of the automatic assembly equipment refers to the mechanism used to complete the main action of the assembly work, such as pressing, clamping, screwing, clamping, bonding, welding, riveting, bonding, welding the work piece to the previous part.
4. The testing mechanism is used to test the previous assembly parts or the previous work results of the machine, such as part defect detection, size inspection, defect detection, function detection, and material purging inspection.
5. The mechanism for picking up of automation assembly equipment machine work piece is used to sort out the assembled qualified parts and defective parts from the machine.