can be targeted at a complex and relatively delicate process, creating flexible and automatic solutions to improve industrial production lines to enhance the enterprise's foothold in the key industry.
At present, a large number of robot assembly
have been used in the assembly work of some domestic enterprises, such as automobile assembly lines using robots to assemble auto parts, electronic components and devices in the electronic and electrical industry using robots to assemble electronic components and devices. In order to adapt to the characteristics of product diversification and small batch, the demand for flexible assembly line automation equipment
is increasing day by day. The development of flexible automatic assembly operating system with assembly robot as the main body is a trend of various industrial developed countries in the world.
Assembly robot is an active part in flexible automatic assembly. It can transport mass from a few grams to a 100kg workpiece in 2S to a few minutes. Robot Assembly have at least three programmable motion axes, often used for automated assembly. Robot Assembly can also be used as part of the assembly line to intervene in automated assembly line.
Assembly robot selection must grasp the application data
1) the size and shape of the workspace;
2) direction of connection movement;
3) the size of the joint relay;
4) the size of positioning error;
5) what kind of workpiece can be moved;
6) movement speed (cycle time, metronome time).
Assembly robot components
1) The body of the robot arm is the host part of the assembly robot, which is composed of several driving mechanisms and supporting parts. It comes in different forms and sizes to suit various USES. The drive device is the power source that drives the arm to the specified position. Power is generally delivered to the arm directly or by cable, gearbox or other means.
At present, there are mainly hydraulic, pneumatic and electric driving modes. Electric and dc motor, step motor and ac motor drive. Almost all joint - mounted robots are driven by electric motors. Servo motors are fast and easy to control. Only some of the cheaper robots use stepper motors.
2) The claw hand is installed in the front end of the hand to grasp objects, which is equivalent to a human hand. As a matter of fact, it is difficult to adapt one claw to different shapes of workpiece. In general, there are different requirements for the design of a specific claw. In some robots equipped with a variety of changeable hands, can increase the versatility. Most of the claws are driven by compressed air, and the motor drive also accounts for a certain proportion.
3) The function of the controller is to memorize the movements of the robot and control the arms and claws. The core of the controller is a microcomputer, which can complete the functions of motion program, memory of arm position, execution of program, diagnosis of working state, information exchange with sensor, state display and so on.
4) Sensors robot assembly often use sensors such as vision, touch, proximity and force sensors.
5) The teaching box is mainly composed of the right display part and the input key, which is used to input the program and display the state of the robot. This is the main channel for man-machine dialogue. The display part is usually liquid crystal display (LCD). With the help of sensor perception, the robot can better teach the main right display part of the box and input key composition, used to input procedures, display the status of the robot. This is the main channel for man-machine dialogue. The display part is usually liquid crystal display (LCD). With the sensor's perception, the robot can better adapt to objects and perform soft operation. Visual sensors are often used to correct the position deviation of objects.
6) Assemble peripherals
operations, in addition to the above mentioned robot host, claw, sensor, parts supply device and workpiece handling device is also crucial. No matter from the Angle of investment or installation area, they tend to be larger than the proportion of the robot host. Peripheral equipment is usually controlled by programmable controller, in addition to the general platform, security bar.
7) Parts feeder
The function of the parts feeder is to ensure that the robot can correctly grasp the parts to be assembled one by one and ensure the normal operation of assembly. More recently, robots have been able to use vision and tactile sensing technology to sort out parts from a (modest) stack, and some of the technology is already in use. It is to be expected that a significant change in the way parts are supplied will soon take place.
At present, the following parts are used.
A. Feeder. The parts are lined up by means of vibration or rotary mechanism and sent to the designated position one by one. The feeder mainly transports small parts. In fact, before the introduction of robot assembly
, there were many dedicated feeding devices serving on assembly lines for small parts.
B. Trays. Large parts or easy to knock and scratch parts after processing should be generally stacked in the container called "tray" transport. The tray device can deliver the parts to a given position with a certain precision, and then the robot assembly will take them out one by one. Because the tray contains limited parts, the tray device often has an automatic tray replacement mechanism.
C. Others. IC parts are usually arranged in a long material tray (Stick) for delivery, and there are many clever ways for thin parts, such as stacking several layers, robot one by one to take away assembly, etc.
D. The conveying device is on the automated assembly line
. The conveying device undertakes the task of transporting the workpiece to each working place. Conveyor belt in the majority. In theory, sensors allow what is known as a "dynamic" assembly of parts even as they move along a conveyor belt, but in principle the work is still. Therefore, the most commonly used conveyor belt is free, so that the workpiece loading tray is easy to stop synchronously. The technical difficulties of the conveyor are the positioning accuracy, impact and vibration reduction when it stops. Shock energy can be absorbed by shock absorbers.