Vehicle control mechanism refers to the steering wheel, acceleration pedal, clutch pedal, brake pedal, transmission lever, parking brake lever and various switches.
(1) Steering wheel: The role of the steering wheel is to change or maintain the direction of the car under the driver's control.
(2) Acceleration pedal: The acceleration pedal is used to change engine speed and output power.
(3) Clutch pedal: The clutch pedal is a kind of control device that controls the clutch to temporarily cut off the power transmission between the engine and the transmission system so as to make the car start smoothly or shift smoothly.
(4) Brake pedal: The brake pedal is an operating device that forces the vehicle to decelerate or stop.
(5) Transmitter lever: Manipulation lever of transducer converts the meshing of different gears in transducer, which can change the power, speed and direction of forward and backward of automobile, accelerate and decelerate the automobile, and realize reversing.
(6) Parking brake lever (pedal): The parking brake lever (pedal) controls the parking brake system, which can make the car stop reliably without slipping. Tighten the control rod of parking brake to play a braking role. Put down the control rod and release the braking effect.
(7) Various switches. Switch Automatic Assembly Machine
, order from YIHEDA!