1. To have an initial communication with business personnel, and equipment requirements information is often obtained from business personnel. When Communicating with the business staff, you have to obtain the following information at least: the basic functional requirements of the equipment, the information provided by the client, the basic information of the client, the contact window and the way of contact.
2. According to the preliminary demand information, check the relevant project information and understand the similar equipment inside the company or data that can be used as reference materials. Check related equipment information and industry standards online.
3.Preliminary plan concept, development cycle and price estimate.
4. Contact the client to confirm the relevant requirements.
5. Arrange further communication time and related matters with the client.
Stage2 Conference Communication
1. Conference communication is a very important form of communication. The confirmation or change of major items is best carried out in the form of a conference.
2. The agenda of the conference shall be prepared in advance. Focus on detailed understanding of customers’ needs for equipment, instead of project review.
3. The record will be an important form of the output of the conference. The designated person will make a detailed record of the conference. After the conference is over, the participants of the two parties shall sign it.
Stage3 Site Check.
It can be arranged in the middle of the meeting. Learn the following information on site(not limited to)
1.Equipment placement location, space size, related equipment models, and their key dimensions.
2.Existing operation mode, implementation method, production process, fixture, manpower, existing production capacity, on-site test C/T, and process bottleneck.
3.Equipment maintenance personnel (the assessment of capacity to use), the use of related automation equipment, past transformation, and the general conception of clients.
4.Logistics corridors, elevators, lifting facilities, ground loads, power supplies, and air pressure.
Stage4 Summary Of The Conference
1. To confirm the preceding discussion item by item.
2. To determine the docking window (name, contact method) and responsibilities.
3. To make it clear that clients shall provide product samples(including quantity) and drawings, peripheral equipment size and model specifications, and field layout, etc..
4.The time to provide the program instructions.
5.The time of the next program review.
6.The review of the plan and program.