1) Bias welding occurs during resistance welding of the precision robot: it may be caused by incorrect position of welding or problems in searching for welding gun. Precision robotic resistance solving solutions: consider whether TCP (position of welding gun center point) is correct and adjust it. If this happens frequently, it is necessary to check the zero position of each axis of the robot and correct the center zero.
(2) There is an undercut problem in resistance welding of the precision robot: it may be caused by the improper selection of welding parameters, incorrect angle or position of welding gun, which can be adjusted appropriately.
(3) Airhole problem in resistance welding of the precision robot: it may be caused by poor gas protection, too thick primer of workpiece or wrong position, which can be adjusted properly.
(4) There are too many splashes in the resistance welding of precision robot, which may be caused by improper selection of welding parameters, gas component reasons or too long external audit length of welding wire; precision robot resistance solving solutions: the power of robot can be adjusted properly to change the welding parameters, gas proportioner can be adjusted to adjust the proportion of mixed gas, and the relative between welding gun and workpiece can be adjusted. Location.
(5) A crater is formed at the end of the weld when the resistance welding of the precision robot is cooled; precision mechanical resistance solving solutions: when programmable, the submerged arc work is added in the work step, which can be filled.