In recent years, with the development of society, non-standard automation equipment
to replace manual operation has become the choice of more and more enterprises. But if we redesign it completely according to the company's needs, the investment will be relatively large. Many customers will choose the most suitable automation scheme instead of the most expensive one. But how to select the non-standard equipment with good quality needs more consideration. Today we will introduce it to you.
1. Choose equipment to meet their own needs. Different companies actually have different requirements for equipment. In many cases, the key point of non-standard equipment is to use the equipment to adapt to the existing working environment and the existing working mode, rather than the designed equipment, which requires efforts to change the working environment and mode.
2. Quality problems of equipment. The quality of devices used in equipment is required to be very high. Therefore, the quality requirements of pneumatic components, guiding components, circuit components, control systems, mechanical devices and so on are very high. The reliability, safety and stability of equipment to complete the required process and equipment production are required.
3. Attention should be paid to the extensibility and variability of equipment. After all, according to the current development speed, the development of non-standard equipment industry will be more and more rapid. In addition to the production requirements, it is necessary to require the equipment to add or delete some functions according to its own needs, and to be able to have new requirements in the future, to be able to continue to use, rather than redesign and purchase.
4. Maintenance of equipment and after-sales service. Generally good equipment has been repeatedly tested before formal purchase, and debugging makes the performance of the equipment indicators reach a good state, and there are related training services to ensure that the company can start in time after purchase. On the other hand, after-sales service is needed to ensure that follow-up problems can be solved in a timely manner.
5. Finally, the price. It is not the cheapest or the most expensive, but the best equipment for the customer's production line itself that can solve the production problems for the customer, and the supplier of the equipment can provide the best after-sales service for the customer, and can solve the problems encountered in the customer's production line in time. Only equipment with these conditions is the best and most cost-effective equipment.